(I’m interested in hearing some other peoples thoughts)
To find the killer let’s deconstruct this logically.
– protagonist: NO because we were with him so unless he’s been secretly conditioned there’s no way it could be him.
– gun girl, black knight, bunny girl: NO all of them were together.
– Assassin: NO, he saved gun girl, also seems a bit to obvious so he’s probably ok.
this leaves the little girl or the priest but since they know each other it seem’s unlikely that they could fool each-other unless there both monsters.
however this is the logical path they could easily pull some bullshit and say that someone sneaked off and then came back.
– in this scenario I would say that either bunny girl or the black knight are most suspicious.
– bunny girl could actually be a monkey fiend, she had a headache that was a bit strange and may have been using it to make the black knight jealous.
– the black knight is also a little suspicious since he could have been corrupted if they had captured the princess.
and of course there could always be a third party that’s cloaked and is trying to turn them against each other. I mean how the F do you know there can’t be 7 is there some kind of rule written in stone.
Your email address will not be published.
Affiliates: Moetron | Best Animes